Why use Care Opinion?
There are a number of benefits to the patient-centred feedback Care Opinion facilitates:
- Statistics tell you what people think about your services. Stories tell you why people feel the way they do about their experience. Patient stories are crucial to providing and commissioning the best services possible, and in understanding how to improve the patient journey.
- Gathering qualitative information is traditionally expensive and resource-intensive. It takes time and money for a member of staff to interview patients about the service they have received. Care Opinion acts as an easy, cost effective, and efficient tool for collecting and engaging with stories. With our online, postal and telephone feedback service, you will reach a wide and more representative range of people.
- Our Australian team have years of experience of working with patient feedback. Care Opinion can help you get 100% out of this rich source of information. From the stories posted online, we can help you train staff, generate reports, motivate your workforce and provide evidence about the quality of your services
- Care Opinion is key to engaging with patient feedback. Care Opinion is used across Australia including:
- Local Health Districts (LHDs)
- Clinical Excellence Commission
- State health departments
- State health consumer organisations
- Health Consumer Councils
- Aged care facilities
- Not for profit community organisations.
To find out more or talk to us about a tailored subscription package, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (07) 3354 4525.