Subscribing to Care Opinion
Subscribing to Care Opinion gives you access to:
- Online consumer feedback that is insightful and relevant to your organisation - sent to just the right people in your organisation.
- Expert training and support
- Extensive resources and materials to help you get the most out of feedback.
See how Care Opinion impacts on healthcare services with our brochure and video here.
The full subscription package offers you:
Unlimited staff logins to the Care Opinion website, allowing staff member you authorise to be alerted by email and respond to feedback.
Customisable email alerts: stories about particular departments directed to the people they are most relevant to and the chance to show how specific patient story has altered a specific service.
The ability to filter patient stories by the corresponding service, date, criticality, tag or phrase.
Access to respond to author stories.
System functionality to allows staff to flag the story when they are planning to make, or have made a change within the service in response to a story.
- create your own reports giving at-a-glance analysis of consumer feedback
- understand the key themes and issues and results of your feedback.
The backing of an expert Care Opinion team to provide you with:
- training session(s) via online conferencing software to introduce to Care Opinion and equip you to administer the system
- advice on how to effectively manage and respond to consumer feedback
- insight into what strategies may help to get Care Opinion working for your organisation
- email and telephone support for the duration of your subscription.
A starter pack of hard copy materials to help promote CO to consumers and encourage them to share their stories about your service and how-to-guides to get you up and running quickly.
To find out more or talk to us about a tailored subscription package, please contact us on (07) 3354 4525 or email@example.com
Last updated 19/01/2021